The following are 10 common SEO frustrations, according to Trellis:
- Google keeps changing its algorithm.
- Poorly designed sites can outrank you.
- It takes a long time to rank high.
- Google can penalize you at any time.
- Creating quality content it really hard.
- Your rankings can disappear overnight.
- Link building is dead or wait is it...?
- SEO never ends, there is always more work to do.
- Only approximately 20 percent of people actually know what SEO it.
- And of those, maybe one percent of people actually know how it works.
For more details on each of these frustrations, check out the blog at growwithtrellis.com.
Photo credit: http://growwithtrellis.com/blog/10-frustrations-of-seo