If you decide to use Third Party Services you will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions associated with these Third Party Services.
- Visit the Account section under the Profile icon in the top right-hand corner of PayAnywhere Inside.
- Click the Connect button next to Intuit QuickBooks Online.
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Follow the prompts provided to sync your PayAnywhere transactions to your Intuit QuickBooks Online account.
- For all transactions in PayAnywhere, a QuickBooks invoice and payment is created.
- For all voids in PayAnywhere, the QuickBooks invoice and payment is updated to void.
- When a transaction is refunded in PayAnywhere, a refund receipt is created in QuickBooks.
- The receipt does not include transaction specifics, just the total amount.
Homebase is time clock and employee scheduling software integrated into PayAnywhere that allows merchants to manage employees.
- To manage or upgrade your Homebase plan, head to PayAnywhere Inside → Integrations → Homebase.